Small Claims Service

If you have filed a Small Claims Action, you will require to have your legal document SC-100 served.  Santa Monica Messenger - ECS will serve your small claims action and file your proof of service with the court hearing your case.  We make it easy for our clients with no hidden fees, hassle free, and up to 6 attempts in most cases.  Whether your case involves a former landlord and a security deposit or divorce documents for process service we are here to help you serve you small claims action.  Contact us today and a registered process server will assist you.   
Link:  Process Server Small Claims         
The materials contained on this Web Site has been prepared for the general informational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice.  Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute any binding business contract or relationship. 
©2005-2016 Santa Monica Messenger- ECS